DH brought my sewing machine into the livingroom yeasterday. I manage to sit for a little while at time, but not so long. I was using my left foot on the pedal, I am not allowed to use the right. Guess what happened, when I got at the end of the seem I lifted my right foot and the machine did not stop. Old habits are funny. I have also finished the fifth block from "Down in the garden" I have changed the tekst to an old Norwegian folksong. It is about binding flowers and singing and dansing would make you feel young and fresh like a flower. The last stichery is the fourth block from Happy christmas BOM from AnnAKa.
fredag 15. juli 2011
Litt framgang og litt nytt
DH brought my sewing machine into the livingroom yeasterday. I manage to sit for a little while at time, but not so long. I was using my left foot on the pedal, I am not allowed to use the right. Guess what happened, when I got at the end of the seem I lifted my right foot and the machine did not stop. Old habits are funny. I have also finished the fifth block from "Down in the garden" I have changed the tekst to an old Norwegian folksong. It is about binding flowers and singing and dansing would make you feel young and fresh like a flower. The last stichery is the fourth block from Happy christmas BOM from AnnAKa.
Abonner på:
Legg inn kommentarer (Atom)

2 kommentarer:
Koselig å høre at du er "Back in Business"! ;)
Blokka på Down in The Garden ble nyyydelig! Gleder meg til å se det ferdig!
Ha ei fin helg Jofrid :D
Klem
Du syr aldeles nydelig Jofrid,
klem fra Desiree
Legg inn en kommentar