Her er dei siste tinga eg har sydd medan Tour de France har gått. Lørdagen var det sommarmarked med pøsende regnvær. Været tatt i betraktning gjekk salget ganske bra. Totalt vart det 28 ferdige produkt i tillegg vart miniblokk 2 på BG ferdig og blokk 2 fernhill. Takk til May Britt og Hanne for flott ledelse gjennom løpa. Ha ei flott helg alle:-)
Here are the last items I finished during the TdF. On Saturday we had a summermarket with the rain pooring down. If the weather had been better I probably had sold more, but as it turned out I am pretty pleased with the result. I have had a total of 28 finishes. I have also done block two in Butterfly Garden and block two in Fernhill. A nice weekend for everyone:-)

1 kommentar:
Sorry to hear that your sale didn't go as well as you would've liked. Well done though on your lovely makings.
Legg inn en kommentar